Saturday, December 1, 2007

Road Bike, Not Dope Bike

I realize that money runs the world. In particular, sponsorship rules the sporting world. It is refreshing to see that some companies still have principles.

I love cycling. I've even managed to teach Agincourt the fine art of cycling tactics. As an avid fan, I have been utterly saddened by the doping scandals to hit the sport. I suppose I should admit that I choose to believe that Lance Armstrong has always been clean, although that forces me to also admit that I am not always convinced of that. My hope is that the new generation of cyclists are indeed committed to making it a clean sport. My other hope is that sponsors continue to demand the same.

2 comments:

habladora said...

I hate bikes. Hate them. Tricycles, however, are awesome.

Mächtige Maus said...

Big wheels are pretty cool, too.